Pamukkale - Hierapolis Tour - Culture Tours
Only a one-day visit included with your holiday you can easily Pamukkale Tour, with amazing history and nature, surely one of the places to be seen in Turkey. After leaving Fethiye in the early hours of the day, we are giving a breakfast break in a village on the road (Safak Restaurant - Bekçiler Village). We arrive at Pamukkale at the end of our journey, which descends into the Taurus Mountains and descends and is decorated with different landscapes. Along the way it passes from different agricultural areas of climate variability between regions in Turkey it will be observed in this short journey.
As you get closer to Pamukkale, you will also join us if the reputation of this wonder of nature, which has come to fruition with the flow of rich waters of calcium and minerals from the hills, is not in vain. The white travertines found in UNESCO's World Heritage List, formed by the decomposition of calcium-oxide in hot water, have formed in millions of years.
Thanks to the repeated geological activities Pamukkale is constantly being renovated. You can lie in tiny lukewarm water pools, take photos and swim in the Cleopatra Pools, which is an unconventional option for relaxing and fertilizing the hills. The effect on this place, which is a sign of the generosity of God, will not pass easily on you.
The ancient bath town Hierapolis is also on your side.
This ancient city, which has always been a healing center for over 2300 years, embraces all archeology lovers with its temples, churches, Roman baths, ancient tombs and the best-kept theaters in the world. The memories of this tour will encourage you to come here again.
• Tour Start Time: 06:00 - 07:00
• Arrival Time: Ölüdeniz - 06:00, Hisaronu / Ovacik - 06:15, Fethiye - 06:15, Çalış - 06:30.
• Your Ad Here Your Needs: Some money for towels, swimwear, sunglasses, personal expenses
• Tour End Time: 19:00 - 20:00
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & ADVICE
• Our main operation is in the region of Hisarönü with our region and we have transfer service in Ölüdeniz, Hisarönü, Ovacık, Fethiye, Çalış.
• Our groups can be joined by our foreign guests as well as foreign guests.
• You can pay your tour fee to our representative who will send you your hotel or to our guide at the start of the tour.
Information Is Included In The Price
*open buffet breakfast
Price Excluded Information
*entrance to the ancient pool (32.50 TL optional)